Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Passport Situation

I arranged the flights, bought the tickets, researched the visa information, talked to my bank about traveler's checks, set up a blog, and even found lodging for many of my destinations.

But I let my passport expire.

When I found out I had a mini panic attack, but soon researched that this happens all the time. In order to get a passport quickly you have to expedite it. If you are leaving in the next 15 days, however, you have to go to a regional passport office to see them in person to be issued a new passport.

So I took a train to Chicago and had an appointment and they are mailing me my passport.

My next post will be all about my Chicago visit, and will be a test of how I want to write my other posts.


I leave in 11 days.

No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.TrevorBolliger.com
and update your bookmarks.